Kasaplar Platformu
goals while staying true - Baskı Önizleme

+- Kasaplar Platformu (http://kasaplarplatformu.com)
+-- Forum: Kasaplar (http://kasaplarplatformu.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Kasap 1 (http://kasaplarplatformu.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Konu Başlığı: goals while staying true (/showthread.php?tid=117)

goals while staying true - jsq0713 - 15-03-2019

TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays wont have their usual closer available for the start of the regular season. Cheap Blazers Jerseys . Casey Janssen was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday due to a strain in his left abdominal area and lower back. Fellow right-hander Sergio Santos will take over the closers role while Janssen is out of the lineup. Janssen, 4-1 with 34 saves and a 2.56 earned-run average last year, was limited at spring training because of shoulder soreness. But on Friday, he felt some minor discomfort in his lower back while warming up during a pre-season game against the New York Mets in Montreal. An MRI exam revealed a mild strain, general manager Alex Anthopoulos said Sunday on a conference call. "We dont expect him to be out too long," Anthopoulos said. "There was a scenario where we could have just waited maybe five or six days and try to get him back going. But we want to just have this thing resolved and not nag at him." The move was retroactive to Saturday. Janssen, 32, allowed one earned run and four hits in three innings over three pre-season appearances. Hes expected to throw on flat ground to keep his arm in shape before trying to pitch from a mound. The Blue Jays also recalled catcher Erik Kratz from triple-A Buffalo on Sunday, a day ahead of Torontos season opener at Tampa Bay. Kratz hit .400 in spring training and had been sent to minor-league camp earlier in the week after losing the backup job to Josh Thole. Santos, 30, made 29 appearances for the Blue Jays last season. He was 1-1 with one save and a 1.75 ERA. Also Sunday, former reliever Dustin McGowan pitched a simulated game and Anthopoulos said it appears hell be ready to start Friday against the New York Yankees. "Hes done so well," Anthopoulos said. "We dont expect any changes at all. So far, so good. He felt good, felt strong, and we expect him to be good to go for Opening Day in Toronto." McGowan, 32, was named to the starting rotation earlier in the week. The right-hander made his debut with the Blue Jays in 2005 but has battled injuries throughout his career. McGowan had a 2.45 ERA in 25 appearances last season and did not record a decision or a save. Seth Curry Jersey . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. Cheap Swingman Blazers Jerseys . Browns advice worked. Irving scored 20 points, including seven in the fourth quarter, and Cleveland defeated the Los Angeles Clippers 88-82 Saturday night. Irving made his first shot of the night on a layup a little over three minutes into the game. http://www.cheapblazersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-jusuf-nurkic-jersey . - The Minnesota Vikings have ruled Christian Ponder out for Sundays game at Baltimore, because the quarterback has not yet passed all of his post-concussion tests.Saskatchewan pair skaters Paige Lawrence, 24, Kennedy, Sask., and Rudi Swiegers, 26, Kipling, Sask., have ended their nine-year partnership. Lawrence and Swiegers achieved a lifelong dream of being Olympians earlier this year when they competed at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia. Lawrence and Swiegers are four-time Canadian bronze medalists (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014). In 2010 they won their first international medal, a bronze at Skate Canada International. That same season they also won the bronze medal at the 2011 ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships. The team trained in Virden, Manitoba with coach Patricia Hole and in Florida with Lyndon Johnston. In 2014 they qualified to compete for Canada at the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi and placed 14th. They then went on to place 12th at the 2014 ISU World Figure Skating Championships in Japan. "Im so thankful for all the opportunities and adventures that Rudi and I have had the chance to experience throughout our nine-year career together. It was amazing to fulfill our dream of competing at the Olympics and world championships and I have never been happier than I was while skating those programs," said Lawrence. "We have reached a point now where we both want different things and I wish Rudi all the health, happiness,, and continued success in whatever path he follows. Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys. " Lawrence continued, "I would like to say thank you to my coaches Patty Hole and Lyndon Johnston for their unwavering commitment and belief in us, my support team back home for always being there for me, and to all our fans for cheering us on and sharing in this incredible journey. I am so grateful!" Lawrence is looking to find a new partner and continue skating but is keeping an open mind to whatever life may throw her way. "Im so glad to have had the opportunity to skate with Paige and represent Saskatchewan nationally and internationally. One of my greatest joys is that weve been able to succeed and achieve our goals while staying true to our small town roots; proving that you dont need to move away to large centers to train," said Swiegers. "Id like to personally thank Patricia Hole and Lyndon Johnston for everything they have done for me, untold hours on and off the ice. Their dedication to me as a person and an athlete has been paramount in making me the man I am today." Swiegers finished, "I am truly grateful for all the sport has given me. This isnt goodbye for me but rather see you later!" Swiegers is taking a year off from competitive skating for personal reasons. ' ' '